SEEN Magazine, Issue 3
SEEN’s third issue introduces us to several new stories of the Undiscovered, including Soren Bryce, a singer-songwriter who moved to LA from Amarillo, Texas, and Lulu Cerone, founder of the organization LemonAID Warriors.
Issue Three Features: Alexa Shaw, Hailey Cecie, Noelle Low, Olivia Forster, Taylor Jashinsky, Brooklin Hoss, Anna Elliott, Marissa Wallace, Elise Ruttenbur, Jillian Steiger, Sidney Ruthenbeck, Tahira Allen, Lulu Cerone, Courtney Mahon, Hayley DeFilippo, Jameson Dumo, Nick Sharples, Soren Bryce, McCall Honaker, Kennedy Leach, Chloe Sanchez, Jenna Carrillo, and Jami Cox.
Some of the stories from Issue Three:
• Editorial features and interviews with Soren Bryce, Lulu Cerone, Hailey Cecie and Olivia Forster
• Fashion SEEN editorials for Wildfox Couture, OBEY, Pura Vida and The Beach People
• Wanderlust: Ride the Rail with Nick Sharples
• SEEN Girl: Tahira Allen
• Change of SEEN with Courtney Mahon
• Make a SEEN: Almost Famous, SEEN in Chicago, and SEEN in Los Angeles
• Cause A SEEN: To Write Love On Her Arms
• The Creative SEEN: Burning Man
• Behind the SEEN with Jami Cox
• Be SEEN: The Video (www.seeninprint.co)
• SEEN Around with Taylor Jashinsky
Nick Alexander, Jen Basford, Renee Bowen, Jeff Richardson, John Pyle, Nick Sharples, Taylor Jashinsky
Hair + Makeup:
Details: Release Oct 2015 / 122 pages / Perfect Bound
Digital Edition is included with the Print Version.
The Digital Edition will be delivered immediately via digital download. The Print Version is shipped via USPS and includes free shipping to the 50 US States.